This is a list of software projects worth mentioning made by me, and their coresponding web pages.
Most listed programs run only on UNIX-like platforms.
Programs that together can be used to make a lightweight desktop environment.
- cardboard - Scrollable tiling Wayland compositor;
- windowchef - A lightweight stacking window manager for X11;
- ruler - Window rule daemon. Executes user-defined commands when windows with certain properties are spawned/mapped;
- disputils - Display information querying utilities. List displays, their size and such;
- rwsh (Really Weird Shell) - A new shell with pattern matching and structural regular expressions, written in Rust. Incomplete experiment;
- dotfiles - The glue.
- XMC - XMC Manages Contests. CS contest manager. Failed experiment.
- VPerf - Contest manager for the “Performanțe Vianiste” multidisciplinary contest held by the Tudor Vianu National College of Computer Science.